Sunday, August 24, 2008

 
Hey!

I have pictures from my trip to the States/Mexico/Canada (yes, I got back a month ago):

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=41261218088276052/l=408633072/g=85181364/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

I bought the DVDs for the Red Sox 2007 World Series the other day and watched game 5 of the ALCS against the Indians. Is it bad that not only am I yelling at the players for how they're playing but I'm yelling at the Cleveland fans because A) they're waving those stupid towels and B) they were cheering very loudly and I knew they were going to lose so I thought it was unnecessary?

Thoughts from the game: How could CC win the Cy? More innings my ass.

Boarding in Australia is awesome this year.

Comments:
You might not believe that we view your blog cuz you don't update it daily but we are all sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next exciting update in the World of Lanes Ramblings.

It was great to see you in the US. Thanks for taking the time out to visit. And glad to see the kids made the cut.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?