Friday, June 13, 2008

 

Follow up

Comments from Hober:

"Nice pics, but where's Tower Hill? And what's the bird in the last pic? Do we get some words and sarcastic comments to go with these pics?"

Answers (randomly):

No words because I really didn't expect anyone to check out the blog since it hasn't moved in 6 months. Tower Hill is a national park on the west side of Victoria. Ula and I went out that way to hunt some whales - look at them, anyway - and stopped at Tower Hill on Sunday. Unfortunately, we didn't see any whales but we did see these animals. The koala is only the second (live) one that I've seen in the wild since moving here. The kangaroo came over to say 'hi', had a look, and bounded away again.




The bird? Dude, it's an emu. The third largest bird in the world after...

The ostrich (#2)

And Big Bird (#1 - The Big Daddy)


Comments:
I love the big bird shot!
 
Awesome! Not only did a get a response, and a mention in the blog, but I love the shot from Follow that Bird.

I swear I'm gonna update my blog soon. I've got a lot that's happened.

Have a safe trip to the states.
 
Big Bird is in Australia? No wonder the new sesame street sucks so much.
 
hmm, that appears to be a studebaker next to big bird. good choice.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?