Friday, October 26, 2007

 

St Kilda Tour

Last Sunday I took an early morning tour of St Kilda, the town that I live in. I thought that people would want to see some of the things that you can see around town that early in the morning.

I woke up at 5:30 to watch South Africa beat England in the final of the Rugby World Cup, which was being played in France. I then went out to do the tour before the Red Sox game at 10. I went out at 8:30 and it was already hot on a day that was going to see 32C (90F), I first noticed when I was in line to get my coffee. The heat was evident in the sun but when you're in the shade it can be rather cool.

There were a lot of people out that morning. Some were buzzing around town for a coffee or paper, others were getting out in the warm weather for some running or biking, while others were stragglers still finding their way home from being at bars the night before.

Without going any further, here's the tour and my route:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=s8e95zp.9b9ljajl&Uy=davv96&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?