Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

Response to the comment..

"What's the prize?", indeed. That's a good question. We'll add up the points. Quick rules:

1. Split the year into quarters - that's 13 weeks per, people - and we'll have a winner for each and then a grand champion at the end of the year. I'll decide the prizes later.
2. You get one point for answering each of the following questions: Who or What? Where? When?
- I will determine the correct answers to the questions; for example a picture of my brother and sister can be answered as "your brother and sister", "Joanne and Steve", or "the turds you grew up with" but I won't take "some dude and a chick". If you say "Big Steve and someone that I don't know" I might give you a point, depending on my mood. Cool?
3. You have to email me with your answer by the next week when I post the next picture and the answers to the previous week.
4. I can give out extra points for creativity as I see fit.

And, yes, Ang, you can win even if you were the one that took the picture (thanks for letting me steal that btw).

More contests:
Not really a contest but we still have the poll open on the type of surfboard that I should buy. My credit card company called me up and told me that I can't buy it just yet.. maybe next month.

And in a week or so we'll be putting up a pretty cool contest that anybody would want to win... It will at least be fun for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?