Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

Back from Tassie

So, I made it back from my crazy tour of Tasmania - 4 days if you count the first night on the boat. I think I'm going to cut this up into different posts and do one day at a time to be sure that it gets done in a good time. And those that read all of the posts will be rewarded with the picture slide show on the last day. But to get you started, here are a few pictures:



Map of Tasmania


View from the summit of Cradle Mountain


View from Donaghy's Lookout


Cooking with Gas in Launceston
And make sure you check out Kelly's new blog from paradise. The link's to the left.

Comments:
To: Blog Manager

When posting a map of an area you visited, then posting pics of mountains & lookouts, could you please have them marked on the map? Or under the pic describe what town the mountain is in or near. That will help those of us on the other end of the globe live vicariously through your adventures.

Thank you,
Interested Friend
 
Dude - just hold on, I'm not done, I just haven't had the time. Hopefully I'll get this done today. And I needed a new map, which I found. So just calm down.

And it's kind of hard for you to hold any semblance of anonimity when you're already signed in as "The Hobester".
 
I am actually waiting for "the hobester" to get some posts up on his blog. I mean married life should be offering up some fun(ny) adventures by now, no?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?