Sunday, May 13, 2007

 

An Update!

Ok people, here are some updates. And no, it's not because of Hober's threats - how do you protest a blog that isn't updated anyway? Let's see what I have for pictures and stories and whatever else.

And then I promise(!) to keep this A LOT better updated... maybe even every day. Yeah right. But I'll try.

But to start out, expect entries each of the next few days on these:
Mon - A very quick recap on my trip to the States (yes, that was in March)
Tues - My trip to the mountains of Vicotria
Wed - A crazy trail run that I did a couple of weeks ago
Thurs - A race against a train from last weekend
Fri - My trip to Wilson's Prom this weekend

Also,We'll talk about running and the Sox, I'll give you an update on other people, and just general stuff that I have going on, books I'm reading, stuff I want to complain about. If you have any requests, such as, a photo tour of Melbourne or of St Kilda (where I live) or you saw this thing about a giant koala near the Grampians (been there) or want to see me climb a particular mountain or general Australian questions or places here that I should go to then let me know.

I guess I have more than I thought.

Upcoming stuff:
I have a marathon this weekend http://www.greatoceanroadmarathon.com.au/
I'm going to Tasmania at the beginning of June
A half marathon in the middle of June http://www.theageruntotheg.com.au/
A trip to Sydney at the end of June
And another trip to Sydney in October

So, keep me going on this so I don't fall behind and feel free to tell everyone about it. Talk to you soon... that means tomorrow.

Haley and Robbie watching the Aussie countryside from the train


Comments:
Can you learn how to play the dirigidoo thing? I think Shut Up Robert could use that in the near future...
 
I love how the kids in the picture look like they're behind bars, and contemplating jumping/escaping.

Or is that just me?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?