Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

Tuesday Morning

Holy crap it's early! Of course the focus was going to be on sleep this week but you know when you're sick and you just can't fall asleep? Yeah, that was me last night.. I finally fell asleep around 12:30 and woke up at 5:30 (work reasons) and I feel horrible.

In response to Hober's request for more pics - sorry about that, I forgot that you "read" this blog. More picture content, fewer words, and I'll even try to reduce the number of syllables per word - I know that's how you like it.

Sox are playing the Tigers tonight. Dice-K v. Robertson - should be a good game.

Anyone see the Sox game yesterday? Beckett was looking for his 8th win in 8 starts, I checked the score and it was 5-0 Balt in the bottom of the 9th and Beckett had come out early with a blister. Crap, there goes his perfect record since he let in 2 during the first. I checked again not too later and it was 6-5 Sox! How did they pull that off? I didn't get to see any of it but read that Baltimore's horrendous fielding gave Beck a no decision. Thanks O's.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?