Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Let's Go Red Sox!!

So the Sox dropped one yesterday - it happens, I'm not concerned. Otherwise, they've been ripping it up like crazy. They do need to pick it up for this weekend against the Yankees before they can put it into low gear for interleague play.

People ask me a lot if I am following the Sox from over here. Absolutely. Without the internet I wouldn't have a chance but with it I am able to follow the entire season. And with that.. If you want some inside information on the team here's where you can find Curt Schilling's blog - he always has something to say - and the other day Youkilis started one. His first post described his first inside-the-park homerun from the other night.

http://kevinyoukilis.mlblogs.com/

http://38pitches.com/

Incidentally, it was almost 2 years ago at Fanfest during the MLB Allstar Game weekend in Detroit that Hober and I had the privilege of meeting Curt Schilling...


Comments:
I am just curious was he giving you the finger behind his glove? Your hand is kind of close to his ass.

As it stands we were on a nice winning streak till last night while the Yankees were doing quite well on their losing streak. I just hope it stays that way b/c I don't care what people are saying. It is still early in the season and the Sox do have a pattern. I guess only time will tell.
 
Keith - you're gettin some mad comment action.....look at what happens when you start posting!
 
Dude, I just checked out those other blogs. I had heard of Schill's before, but this was the first time I've read it. Pretty funny. But Youk's rulz. I love him talking about who's faster, him or Pedroia. And I love the name of the blog, I hope he keeps it.

How popular is Youki? Over 400 comments were made to his one post already. So much for flying under the radar.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?