Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 
I think I can write an entire blog just on the comments made by Hober (see comments from yesterday's post). Hober, I'm glad to see that marriage hasn't changed your smooth way of talking to the ladies. I can see Julie rolling her eyes right now.

To finish my story about the trip...

We had the wedding, which was fun, of course, and then came the boarding. I agree with Angella (see her blog) that anytime someone has a CO wedding let me know. I carried my board from Melbourne, to Detroit, to CO, to Boston, and back to Melbourne and it was well worth it.

Boarding was great all around even though it was very warm and the snow conditions were not always great. It seems like it was different at each mountain - slushy, icy, not there, etc. Where did we go? Breck, Loveland, Keystone, and back to Breck. While in CO a few of us got to head into Denver to see Porsche in her new city...




Then I got to head over to Boston to see the family, visit some friends, and have a good time over there too. I'm sure I have plenty more stories but we'll stop there because I have a schedule to keep here and this trip is old.




Comments:
Gotta love the pic with the tongues sticking out. When do you teach them the finger gestures?

But who are the little ones? Neice & nephew? Is that who Jill & Ryan are, your sister's kids?
 
Ahhh, your neice. I should've recognized the Lane tongue-sticking-out.

HA! Dougie just threw out Gay-rod trying to steal third.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?