Wednesday, January 10, 2007

 

People, people people people... I know what it means to be left alone

Dig, I know I've been out for a while - I've just been blowing my mind too much. But I miss ya - I really do. But I'll get back in the game soon. I've got 2 sets of pictures uploaded and ready to go; I just need to type up some commentary on those and I have a bunch of other junk that I've been up to that may interest cats like you. So hold off a bit and I'll get to you, don't worry about that. Until we meet again.

Peace

Comments:
I see that the land down under turned you into a hippy poet. What's up with that?
 
No, just listening to a lot of Jimi Hendrix. But it at least puts me in a better mood. Dig?
 
Can you start a sentence with "dig"? My brain kept spinning trying to figure out who you call Dig. Doug? Bon-DawG? Then I thought it might be that IM slang that I don't know beyond, TTFN & LOL. You kids today....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?