Monday, December 04, 2006

 

I want money, hoes, sex and weed

Last Friday I had to take a trip to BFE Australia to find the closest FedEx pick-up office - actually it was only about 25km west of the city but you run out of city real quick once you cross the river and it was surrounded by what I guess is farmland but it was very brown and very wide open and could be described as a whole lot of nothing. While driving through the "metropolis" of Deer Park I saw a beat up car next to me (Honda maybe) with a huge sticker across the back window in six inch high letters that said "THUG LIFE". This made me laugh out loud but after some thought I came up with three possibilities of why this was on this guy's car:

A) This dude's a poser.
B) There's some sort of underground gang world in Deer Park and he wanted to advertize that he was a part of it.

But, really, I think the answer is:

C) I found TuPac!!!

Then I was thinking that maybe I'd run into Biggie down her but then realized that, obviously, he'd be on the other coast, probably on some cattle ranch outside of Perth or something.

Comments:
Keith - I don't think it was Biggie. You are right though he would be on the coast, but he's not west coast, he's east coast. So, he'd more likely be with the hoes in Cairns rather than Perth.

You may have something with Tupac though. I met a guy in Italy that had a picture of Tupac in his wallet and was convinced he was living somewhere on an island.....
 
I love the "what if" game...maybe that is why I like people watching so much. You get to watch and sometimes laugh or even make up what you think the person is, does, is about to do...all of the above. It's like being a kid again and playing with your barbie's or g.i. joe's...this is just the adult version. :)
 
Let's play Bon's what if game...with her blog pic!

Fact: She's a brunette standing in front of the Green Monster by herself in a tank top.

"What if" she was walking past Fenway, sees Theo, pulls off her jacket (to tie it around her waist), he notices her, yadda yadda yadda, he takes her pic by the wall for proof of her adventure.

Who else wants to play?
 
See now Hober that is where a guys perspective on this whole situation is different from a girls because (considering all the same facts up to the point he notices her (me)) things could have played out a few different ways.

To the Low Maintenance girl:

Theo: Got any plans?
Bon: What did you have in mind?
Theo: Oh I don't know how about some dinner and a game?
Bon: Sounds good to me.

To the High Maintenance girl:

Theo: Got any plans?
Bon: What did you have in mind?
Theo: I was thinking we start with dinner at the Top of the Hub followed by.....(fill in many blanks here)
Bon: That sounds wonderful!

From the Guys perspective:

Theo: Got any plans?
Bon: What did you have in mind?
Theo: I was thinking you might wanna see my ball park? ;) ;)
Bon: Only if you show me your outfield too! ;) ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?