Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

The New Apartment

Well, here it is; I've finally moved in. Hopefully I will be staying here for the next two years. Do you know the last time that I stayed in one place for two years? It was a long time ago, I can tell you that. The apartment is great; only a half mile from the beach, very close to the 'hot spots' of St Kilda, fully furnished - couch, chairs, bed, tv, dvd player, stereo, table, forks, spoons, glasses, iron, vacuum, etc, etc - parking, balcony, in-unit laundry. And also not too far away I get my choice of prostitutes - of course most of them look like they've been working the same streets since the '70s (they're old). I don't know, maybe I've only seen the day shift and quality improves come second shift. Now I'm working on phone and internet, which should be all hooked up in a week or so. What to do now? Get some balcony furniture and maybe a better reading chair - oh, and I guess I should set up my office. It should be nice though. Check out the pics:














Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Love the place! Okay, don't forget to plot out a place for your (at some point) roomie! I don't even mind sleeping on the balcony... hee hee :) I am still keeping my eye out for the last minute flights.
 
Why is everything in your apartment square? I don't see a round edge in the whole place! Square chairs, tables, bed, doorways, etc, etc.

Also, for those planning on visiting, you might wanna start a fund for an air mattress cause that hardwood doesn't look too comfortable!
 
That's the most furniture I have ever seen you with under one roof!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?