Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Get me out of here...

I've been living in a hotel and out of a suitcase for almost a month, I don't have any of my stuff, my to-do list isn't getting any shorter, and I haven't slept in days. I'm tired, irritable, and just stressed. Finally today I had a revelation - I need to get out in the bush (the wilderness, people, come on) or ride some waves and just forget about everything. My recent trips included some walks on the trails but were just a "let's just do this quick so I can go here and take pictures of this and do this.." and I can't do that now. So this weekend I'm going over to The Grampians to do some hiking or down to Torquay to do some surfing. I know, it's only Tuesday but the thought came to mind and I had to get it down to seal the deal. That's all I had.. enjoy your day.

Comments:
Keith - Get out and enjoy the weekend!!! Love your new place!
 
Card's talking.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?