Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Back in Melbourne

ok. I've been slacking, I know but now I'm back in Melbourne and should be able to keep this up but at the moment I have a ton to do. And what's worse, I don't know where the cord for my camera is. And what's a blog without pictures? It's a lot of words is what it is.

But I'm settling in. I'm still in the hotel for a bit, still looking for an apartment but that shouldn't be too difficult. It's a 4 day weekend here so I'm working from home, I guess. I landed on Friday, found some lunch and then just slept for a long time. Saturday I went to look at apartments and then just walked around, slept some more, then a whole lot of nothing. Yesterday I went for a long drive, close to 300km. I went east to the closer mountains on an information gathering excercise for later trips and then just drove around. More to come on that when I pick up a new cord for the camera.

Comments:
I was about to say that you only have one more day to give us an update before the vaca is officially over. I hear you on the blogs with no pics. I am waiting to get my camera back for my next update.:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?