Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Running

9/10 - 3.75; around the lake in Albert Park; some pain on the outside of the ankle, it cleared up after 1.5miles into the run.

10/10 - was scheduled to run but I wanted to run on Wednesday instead. Do you believe that? No? Neither do I. Really, I had a late lunch / early dinner, went back to the hotel, laid down just for a couple minutes.. Next thing I know I wake up, I don't know where I am, I don't know what time it is, I think I'm late for work - yeah, it was 9pm. There was no way I was going out for a run after that.

11/10 - 3.00; ran down to the ocean for one last look at the water and the city lit up at night. Let's see if I can get some running in in Michigan. And new running shoes should be coming this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?