Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

What day is it?

I know, I'm horrible at this. I probably lost all of my readers too. I'm trying though.

Let's see, what's been going on? Last weekend... Um, there was the Detroit St Patrick's Day parade, which was preceded by the St Patrick's Day 4 mile run. My first race of the year, did it last year by myself, this year we had about 6-8 people run. It was a good time, the weather was perfect, 65 and sunny, my time wasn't bad, just under 28 minutes but 2 mins slower than last year. About 15 other people showed up for the parade, which lasted 2 hours, I don't think I saw any of it though.

This past week was horrible, problems at work, we'll get through it, no sense in complaining.

Then came St Patrick's Day - definitely a fun day to go out but always trouble trying to get people into the same bar and in a seat because they're all so crowded. So, instead we decided to have our own little party at Besy's. Guinness, Bailey's, Jameson. A much better night, I think, than if we had gone out.

Today. Doug's coming into town for Hober's St Patrick's Day party and he's bringing his bike. We're going to head up to Stoney Creek to hit the trails. I'm dying here, I need some warm weather and go outside. I understand that it's March but it was warm all winter. Why couldn't it stay that way?

Wow, this post was poorly written but I'm tired today. I'll keep this updated and try to improve on my writing skills. Upcoming events: hopefully a good week of work, a bunch of running, nothing next weekend so far - hopefully something outside, and then from the 27th to the 31st I'll be in Mexico (Monclova) for work. Should be fun.

Comments:
Today was the first day of spring, didn't you hear!?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?