Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Vacationing in the Alps

Here's my summary of my vacation a couple of weeks ago...
There were 6 of us Primary mission: snowboarding (or skiing if you swing that way)
Suspects:















Kevin "Donkey Beer Me" Corrigan – diamond skier, hiding out in Lichtenstein for a couple of years, he provided the place to crash















Bonnie "I’ll take my tea black, please" Alexander – flying out of The Hub, boarding for just a year but can smoke any other boarder in the Alps
















Angella "Ein Gluehwein, Bitte" Clark– damn good skier (don’t listen to her), living in Switzerland but a Michigander all the same















Jeff "The Sausage King of The D" Hober – accomplished skier, drinks bier once in a while, and will eat anything that comes from an animal. He looks like he's from MI, doesn't he? But originally from Melrose.















Julie "The Yellow Blur" Hasler – ski racer, car racer, likes anything that goes fast – but has she seen Hober run? Currently calls MI home.



















Keith "Radler" Lane – boarder, just give me some powder and I don’t care how steep it is and I’ll have fun too - Now serving time in MI.

Comments:
Nice job. Keep it up. I think since I have a login, technically I have one of these too, but I'll let you know when I start posting stuff.

...Oh yeah, I don't eat "anything" from an animal, just the parts served in their intestines.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?