Friday, March 03, 2006

 
Friday
Switzerland again. But this time to do some boarding. Flumserberg. This place was cool and the first place that you could jump into the trees – a lot more space then you would see in the States though.
Then it was off to Zurich. After spending an hour or so looking for the hotel (think of driving around Boston looking for a hotel, just knowing that it’s sort of near the train station) we looked for some food. Got back to the hotel around midnight and Hober and Julie had an 8am flight – so, off to the airport they went, probably the best idea. Now there are four of us left, what to do? Go back to the bar of course. Until about 4am.

Saturday
Angella decides to head back to St Gallen to get ready for her next week of classes, which leads me, KC, and Bon. Tour the city of course. Zurich is cool but it’s like walking around… well I can’t think of a good comparison. I can tell you that there’s a lot to do but not a lot to look at.. the buildings are old but aren’t spectacular. So, off to the bar we go.. until about 4am again. It may seem that we spent a lot of time in the bars – and we did – but it was all about spending time with our friends, this was not a resting vacation, we were on about 5 hours of sleep a night, physical activity all day, and then partying from there.

Sunday
Just before going to bed at 4am I thought that I should set the alarm but then thought, "eh, I’ll wake up." Did I mention that I had to be up at 7am for my 10am flight? Regardless, I made my flight, got back to Detroit and here I am today.

Wrap up
Once again, a great vacation. Got some serious boarding in, saw some cool places, and got to practice some different languages (limited for sure but we tried). And if anyone wants to see more pics let me know. But this is how I’ve been spending a lot of my time, going to cool places, doing some cool things, and, seriously, if anyone wants to join just let me know. I put these offers up to everyone and I always seem to go on my own, which is fine, but come on, have some fun.

Auf Wiedersehen

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?