Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Intro

Hey people,
I'm trying to set this thing up since I have quite a bit going on and I can be pretty bad at staying in contact with people. Plus, I have a lot going on and even if no one's listening to me, I at lest get to record everything that I'm doing.

So hopefully I'll keep this updated and it will get some people to give me a kick in the behind to talk to them. Feel free to post comments, send me emails, etc, etc. I'll also try to keep you informed about upcoming events and trips. And I'm also kicking around the idea of starting a running blog too and not clog this one up with that - first race is March 12.

Bookmark this if you'd like and I hope to hear from everyone - that will at least give me a reason to keep this updated.

-Keith

Comments:
I am so jealous, that looked awesome! I am hoping to hit Whistler/Blackholm in April. Glad to hear you are doing well. Until later.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?